Friday, February 10, 2017

Week 21&22

I have honestly lost count of what week we are on. I don't
think I posted last week since the JOC was here.
 They have put the finishing touches on the entrace
to En Gedi.
 the garage is now completed, painted, and now we
just need to add a garage door.

 the porch is primed and ready to be painted. Then
it will be done.
 tile has been laid in the kitchen
 the floor of the nursery has been 'chunked' up so
its ready to lay tile.
 the bathroom,
 my room, and
Neiah's room have all been tiled and the grout
put in.
The bathrooms have been tiled, and painted and 
are ready to have the cabinets installed.
 And here are the beautiful cabinets that the
Amazing workers over at the JDV factory
 made for us. I love the color and how 
they turned out.

Thanks for all your prayers as we continue 
on this final stretch. Please keep praying us
through.
God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment