Monday, October 17, 2016

Week 5


 This week was spent on the entrance of En Gedi. They
fixed up the outside wall, and poured a new entrance onto
the property.
(Road View)
 They got all this ready so the gate could be added at the end of 
the week.
(View from the house)
This was the gate I ordered. This was the one I wanted.
Something simple.
  
This is the gate I got. Not at all like the picture above. Come to find
out thanks to technical errors and the contractor texting me pictures.
The order they showed up on his phone was NOT the same order
they showed up on my phone. So when I told him I like the last one
(My last one pictured 2 pictures above, His last one pictured above)
this is what I got.
Lesson learned. Confirm in person. Don't trust technology to make
big decisions.
 No, its not what I was planning on, but I praise God that we have
a gate, and that I can now pull off the road and don't have to leave
the car on the road while I unlock the gate.
 The JOC was here with us this week, and Neiah loved showing them
around En Gedi. New 'work' boots were brought down for her, 
so she was able to run up and down all the "mountains" on the property.
 We were also blessed with the opportunity to pray over the
workers, and to share a lunch with them.
 It worked out perfectly as it was Adrian (our contractors)
birthday the same day we brought lunch.

So thankful for another week done and all the progress that was made.

Please be prayerful for Ty Ty, as he has
another court date tomorrow. Please be 
prayerful for his Bio family, that they can
meet all the requirements from CDA so that
he can go home and bond properly with them.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment